Hand-painted and hand-sewn linen handbag.
Step Out The Line!
This linen handbag is hand-painted with non-toxic fabric colors and sewn by a hand and sewing-machine. The linen I have used, is recycled to protect our nature an ecology around us in this consuming and through-away community. The painting is an original and it is not following any template. You can not find any other like this elsewhere.
The idea behind this cotton unique handbags from my production, is to create nice things without destroying our nature and creating something completely unique. I spend hours to draw the pattern on the frontside of the bag, but I do not regret it. Maybe there are more people like me. And they will follow this Idea.
I have picked an elephant silhouette, because I heard, that elephants are bringing luck and harmony. An elephant is a majestically being and full of power. I hope the next owner will feel that, by wearing the bag.
- Katarína Beinrohrová
CEO - Fabrica Fantastica
- The outside of the bag is linen fabric armed with very thick fabric.
- The handles and belt are synthetic.
- You can wash the bag by 30 degrees and iron the outside linen parts.
- Be carefull around the synthetic handles, because they should not be ironed.
- Use another fabric to cover up the linen and iron over it.
- In the inside I have used a smooth black and white square fabric
- The bag has a zipper closing
Dimensions of bag:
Height: 27,5 cm
Length: 30 cm
Width: 8 cm
Bag weight: 285g
Materials used: imitation leather, smooth fabric